Paraphrases of Poems 3 Equipment
Figure it out for yourself, my lad,
You’ve all that the greatest of men have had,
Two arms, two hands, two legs, two eyes,
And a brain to use if you would be wise.
With this equipment, they all began,
So start for the top and say “I can”.
My lad! Think over this reality that God has gifted you with all the capabilities which he has given to the greatest men in the world. Just like them, you have two arms, two hands, two legs, two eyes, and a brain. All the great men started their life with this common equipment. So, start your efforts to reach the top and say that you can do everything.
Look them over, the wise and great,
They take their food from a common plate
And similar knives and forks they use,
With similar laces, they tie their shoes,
The world considers them brave and smart.
But you’ve all they had when they made their start.
My lad! look to the wise and great men. They take their food from a common plate. They use common tools in their daily life. Like other people, they tie their shoes with similar laces. Now the people of the world consider them great and smart. But it is a fact, that they start with the equipment which you have now.
You can triumph and come to skill,
You can be great if only you will,
You’re well equipped for what fight you choose,
You have legs and arms and a brain to use,
And the man who has risen, great deeds to do,
Began his life with no more than you.
You can get victory and greatness if you have strong will power and determination. You have been blessed with all the tools necessary for achieving great success. You must use your legs, arms, and brain. The people who have risen in life and have done great deeds began their lives with all these things you already have.
You are the handicap you must face,
You are the one who must choose your place,
You must say where you want to go,
How much you will study the truth to know,
God has equipped you for life, But he,
Let’s you decide what you want to be.
You will face your own weakness in your life which will stop you from making progress and great deeds. It totally depends on you to choose your own place, good or bad in life. You must know that God has given you all the necessary equipment, but he has left you free to decide what you want to become in life.
Courage must come from the soul within,
The man must furnish the will to win,
So figure it out for yourself, my lad,
You were born with all that the great have had,
Get hold of yourself and say: “I can”.
The man must muster up the courage and furnish his will power to win the competition of life. My lad! the decision is in your hand. You were born with all the qualities the great men have had. With these common human capabilities, they all began their struggles in life. So now control yourself and say that I can do everything.
- UNIT 02 THE CHAMPIONS CLASS 10 ENGLISH NOTES
- UNIT 03 POEM DREAMS LANGSTON HUGHES
- UNIT 04 POPULATION GROWTH AND ITS IMPACT ON ENVIRONMENT”
- UNIT 05 “THE GREAT MASJID OF CORDOBA & IQBAL” CLASS 10 NOTES
- UNIT 6 IN SPITE OF WAR ANGELA MORGAN ENGLISH NOTESCLASS 10
- UNIT 07 THE AGED MOTHER ENGLISH NOTES CLASS 10
- UNIT 08 WOMEN ROLE IN THE PAKISTAN MOVEMENT
- UNIT 09 POEM EQUIPMENT EDGAR GUEST
- UNIT 10 WATER SCARCITY IN PAKISTAN
- UNIT 11 GENETICALLY MODIFIED ORGANISMS (GMOS)
- UNIT 12 THEY HAVE CUT DOWN THE PINES MARY LISLE
- UNIT 13 HAZRAT UMAR (RA) CLASS 10 ENGLISH NOTES
- UNIT 14 THE MODEL MILLIONAIRE CLASS 10 NOTES
- UNIT 15 POEM OPPORTUNITY WALTER MALONE
PARAPHRASES OF POEM Class 10 English Notes
- PARAPHRASES OF POEM DREAMS CLASS 10 ENGLISH NOTES
- PARAPHRASES OF POEM 2 IN SPITE OF WAR CLASS 10 ENGLISH NOTES
- PARAPHRASES OF POEMS 3 EQUIPMENT CLASS 10 ENGLISH NOTES
- PARAPHRASES OF POEM 4 THEY HAVE CUT DOWN THE PINES CLASS 10 ENGLISH NOTES
- PARAPHRASES OF POEM 5 OPPORTUNITY CLASS 10 ENGLISH NOTES
STANZA COMPREHENSION Class 10 English Notes
- STANZA COMPREHENSION POEM 1 dream LANGSTON HUGHES CLASS 10
- STANZA COMPREHENSION POEM 2 IN SPITE OF WAR CLASS 10
- STANZA COMPREHENSION POEM 3 EQUIPMENT EDGAR GUEST CLASS 10
- STANZA COMPREHENSION POEM 4 THEY HAVE CUT DOWN THE PINES MARY LISLE CLASS
- STANZA COMPREHENSION POEM 5 OPPORTUNITY WALTER MALONE CLASS 10