Biology Notes Fa Fsc Chapter No 13 Immunity
Biology FA/FSC 1st-year notes short question, long question, exercise, examples, entry test MCQs, previous entry test MCQs for chapter no 13 immunity biology Class 11 Notes.
Definition: “The ability of a body wich resit against the disease or pathogen is known as immunity.”
Immunology:- it is the branch of biology in which we study about immunity.
Q; What is first-line defence, explain its components:
Firstline defence definition:- “These is non-specific and included structures, chemicals, and processes that work to prevent pathogens from entering the body.”
Components of first-line defence: (also important for MCQs)
The first line defenders include the skin and mucous membranes of the respiratory, digestive, urinary and reproductive systems.
(A) Skin as a first-line defence:
Introduction:- skin is regarded as one of the first lines of defence because it provides a biological barrier, protecting the internal organ.
- it protects the body especially the underlying tissues against pathogens.
- it protects the body from excessive water loss.
- it is also involved in providing insulation and temperature regulations.
Biology Notes Fa Fsc Chapter No 13 Immunity PDF Notes
- Biology Notes Chapter No 1 Cell Structure and Function pdf
- Biology Notes FA FSc Chapter No 2 Biological Molecules
- Biology Notes FA FSc Chapter No 3 Enzymes
- Biology Notes FA FSc Chapter No 4 Bioenergetics
- Biology Notes FA FSc Chapter No 5 A Cellular Life
- Biology Notes FA FSc Chapter No 6 Prokaryotic
- Biology Notes FA FSc Chapter No 7 Protests and Fungi
- Biology Notes FA FSC Chapter No 8 Diversity Among Plants
- Biology Notes fa fsc Chapter No 9 Diversity Among Animals
- Biology Notes Fa Fsc Chapter No 10 Form and Function in plants
- Biology Notes Fa Fsc Chapter No 11 Digestion
- Biology Notes Fa Fsc Chapter No 12 Circulation