Biology Notes Chapter No 1 Cell Structure and Function pdf
Biology FA/ FSc Notes
cell structure and function notes
Meaning Latin word means Chamber
Ans: Cell: Definition: it is the basic unit of al living organisms on the basis of structure and function.
Cytology: The study of cells and their component is Known as cytology.
The cell contains a living substance called protoplasm.
Development of cell theory:
Two German biologists Schleiden (1838) a botanist and Schwann ( 1839) a zoologist, formulated the cell theory.
The main point of cell theory are as under:
- al living organisms are composed of one or more cells.
- cell I the basic structure as well as a function unit for all living organisms.
- New cells are formed from pre-existing cells.
- A cell consists of 3 parts i.e cell.M. cytoplasm nucleus.
cell structure and function pdf Notes Download
Cell Structures and Function pdf Chapter No: 1 Biology Notes
- Biology Notes FA FSc Chapter No 2 Biological Molecules
- Biology Notes FA FSc Chapter No 3 Enzymes
- Biology Notes FA FSc Chapter No 4 Bioenergetics
- Biology Notes FA FSc Chapter No 5 A Cellular Life
- Biology Notes FA FSc Chapter No 6 Prokaryotic
- Biology Notes FA FSc Chapter No 7 Protests and Fungi
- Biology Notes FA FSC Chapter No 8 Diversity Among Plants
- Biology Notes fa fsc Chapter No 9 Diversity Among Animals
- Biology Notes Fa Fsc Chapter No 10 Form and Function in plants
- Biology Notes Fa Fsc Chapter No 11 Digestion
- Biology Notes Fa Fsc Chapter No 12 Circulation
- 1st-year biology notes kpk board and federal boar.