Biology Notes FA FSc Chapter No 2 Biological Molecules
- Fa & fsc part 1 biology notes pdf
- FA fsc part 2 biology chapter 1 short questions
- MCQs of biology 1st-year chapter 2 pdf
- 1st-year biology chapter 2 short questions
- fsc & FA part 1 biology chapter 2 notes
- 1st-year biology notes chapter 2
Question: 1 Define Biochemistry, write the types of Molecules.
Definition: “it is the branch of biology which deaths with the structure, composition, function and chemical processes of molecules and compounds that are present in the bodies of a living organism.”
The most common element by number in the body is hydrogen, next is oxygen.
Definition: “When two or more atoms of the same elements or different elements are rounded together, they form a structure called molecules.
The molecules occurring in the bodies of living organisms are of two types.
1) Those molecules which contain carbon as a basic element, bounded with hydrogen atoms are known as organic molecules.”
Examples: The organic molecules present in living organisms are carbohydrates, protein, lipids, nucleic acids, enzymes hormones etc.
2) Inorganic molecules:
Those molecules which do not contain carbon as basic elements or hydrogen is not directly bonded with carbon are known as inorganic molecules.”
Exhales: The Inorganic molecules present in the body of living organisms is water minerals (ions).
biology notes for class 11 chapter 2 pdf
- Biology Notes Chapter No 1 Cell Structure and Function pdf
- Biology Notes FA FSc Chapter No 3 Enzymes
- Biology Notes FA FSc Chapter No 4 Bioenergetics
- Biology Notes FA FSc Chapter No 5 A Cellular Life
- Biology Notes FA FSc Chapter No 6 Prokaryotic
- Biology Notes FA FSc Chapter No 7 Protests and Fungi
- Biology Notes FA FSC Chapter No 8 Diversity Among Plants
- Biology Notes fa fsc Chapter No 9 Diversity Among Animals
- Biology Notes Fa Fsc Chapter No 10 Form and Function in plants
- Biology Notes Fa Fsc Chapter No 11 Digestion
- Biology Notes Fa Fsc Chapter No 12 Circulation
- 1st-year biology notes kpk board and federal boar.