The unique professor notes Biology Notes FA FSc Chapter No 3 Enzymes pdf & images format download. FA/ FSC biology chapter No -3 enzymes MCQs, solved exercise, short questions,
Chapter No 3 Enzymes
Q: What is the Enzyme? Describe its different characteristics.
Definition: –Enzymes are complex organic compounds that speed up a biological reaction without any change in itself.” The term enzyme was used by F.W. Kuhne in 1876.
Characteristics of Enzymes:
Enzymes are the biochemical catalysts and possess the following important Characteristic of all is important for MCQs.
They act as catalysts and speed up a biochemical reaction.
2. Protein nature:
Biology notes pdf free download
Previous entry Text MCQs of Biology Chapter No- 3 (Enzymes)
- Biology Notes Chapter No 1 Cell Structure and Function pdf
- Biology Notes FA FSc Chapter No 2 Biological Molecules
- Biology Notes FA FSc Chapter No 4 Bioenergetics
- Biology Notes FA FSc Chapter No 5 A Cellular Life
- Biology Notes FA FSc Chapter No 6 Prokaryotic
- Biology Notes FA FSc Chapter No 7 Protests and Fungi
- Biology Notes FA FSC Chapter No 8 Diversity Among Plants
- Biology Notes fa fsc Chapter No 9 Diversity Among Animals
- Biology Notes Fa Fsc Chapter No 10 Form and Function in plants
- Biology Notes Fa Fsc Chapter No 11 Digestion
- Biology Notes Fa Fsc Chapter No 12 Circulation
- 1st-year biology notes kpk board and federal boar.