Form and Function in plants
Biology Notes Fa Fsc Chapter No 10 Form and Function in plants Entry test MCQs, short question, long question, exercise, notes, previous entry test MCQs biology chapter no 10 FA FSC. pdf notes download chapter wise, federal boars, and govt board. download pdf notes biology fa fsc google drive.
Definition: “The sum total of all the processes involved in taking and the utilization of elements through which growth, repairing, and maintenance of activities in organisms is accomplished is called nutrition.”
Question: What is Nutrient, write its types.
Definition: “Nutrient is a food or any substance that supplies elements to the body necessary for metabolism.”
Example: proteins, carbohydrates, lipids, minerals, vitamins.
Type of Nutrients
Mineral nutrients are two type
Definition: “The type of nutrient which is required in a large amount to a body is known as a macronutrient.”
Full Chapter NO: 10 Biology Notes pdf google drive
- Biology Notes Chapter No 1 Cell Structure and Function pdf
- Biology Notes FA FSc Chapter No 2 Biological Molecules
- Biology Notes FA FSc Chapter No 3 Enzymes
- Biology Notes FA FSc Chapter No 4 Bioenergetics
- Biology Notes FA FSc Chapter No 5 A Cellular Life
- Biology Notes FA FSc Chapter No 6 Prokaryotic
- Biology Notes FA FSc Chapter No 7 Protests and Fungi
- Biology Notes FA FSC Chapter No 8 Diversity Among Plants
- Biology Notes fa fsc Chapter No 9 Diversity Among Animals
- Biology Notes Fa Fsc Chapter No 11 Digestion
- Biology Notes Fa Fsc Chapter No 12 Circulation
- 1st-year biology notes kpk board and federal boar.
kips notes for fsc part 1 biologybiology notes for class 11 pdf1st year biology notes pdf downloadbiology notes for class 11 kpk boardbiology short questions answers for class 11 chapter wise pdfbiology notes for class 11 federal boardbiology book for class 11 federal board pdfbiology notes for class 11 chapter 1