Physics Notes Chapter No 14 CURRENT ELECTRICITY
New Shams Physics 10 Class Notes CHAPTER NO 14 CURRENT ELECTRICITY Physics Notes for X example, short and long question, Comprehensive Question, Assignment, Notes, Handwriting Notes, Exercise, Numerical Problems & conceptual question. 10 class Notes pdf full view.
Shams 2020 Notes chapter -14 full pdf downward. Notes for Current Electricity chapter of class 12 physics up to date notes Federal board and govt boar.
physics notes for class 10 kpk board
- BISE Dera Ismail Khan Dera Ismail Khan District
- BISE Abbottabad Haripur District, Abbottabad District, Mansehra District, Battagram District and Kohistan District, Pakistan,
- BISE Bannu Lakki Marwat District North Waziristan, South Waziristan
- BISE Kohat District
- BISE Malakand Malakand District
- BISE Mardan Mardan District
- BISE Peshawar Peshawar District, Charsadda District, Chitral District
- BISE Swat
- Electric current and conventional current
- Potential difference and e.m.f
- Ohm’s law
- Specific resistance
- Conductors and insulators
- Combination methods of resistors
- Electric energy and joule’s law
- Electric power
- DC and AC current
- Hazards of electricity and safety devices
- Solution of problems
- Question 1: Define electric current. In what unit it is measured? Explain the mechanism of the flow of current through a conductor:
- Question: 2 Define compass needle, magnetic field, and electromagnetism?
- Question : 3 Discuss the magnetic field due to current. Describe an experiment to show that the steady current-carrying wire produces a magnetic field around. What is the direction of this magnetic field?
- Question: 4 What are magnetic lines of force? Represent the field pattern of a bar magnet by lines of force.
- Question: 5 State the right-hand rule of electromagnetism. Illustrate by a diagram.