Are you finding the 9th Class Islamiyat notes for all the chapters, ahdees and ayats? Islamiat 9 class Notes Chapter 4 Bodily purification shrot question.
Islamiat 9 class Notes Chapter 4 Bodily purification
Q.1) What is purification? Write a brief note on purification in the light of Quran and Hadith.
Purification means the act of making something pure by removing dirt or harmful substances.
PURIFICATION IN THE LIGHT OF QURAN AND HADITH:
Islam being a complete code of life, guides us in all the aspects of life. The basic sources of Islamic guidance are the Holy Quran and the traditions of Holy Prophet (PBUH). There is a Quranic verses in which the Holy Prophet (PBUH) is required to keep himself and his dress clean and tidy.
“And keep thy garments free from stain. And remove all pollution.”
The Holy Prophet (PBUH) said:
“Purification is the part of the faith.”
Read more: Islamiat 9 class Notes Chapter 3 short question in English medium
Q.2) Write down the obligatory steps in the performance of Wazu.
Wuzu (partial ablution means the washing of certain parts of the body before saying prayers. Wuzu is obligatory before offering prayers provided that the body and dress are clean.
STEPS IN PERFORMANCE OF WUZU:
There are four obligations regarding Wuzu:
1. To wash the face from the top of the forehead to the chin and from one ear to
2. To wash the hands and arms up to elbows.
3. To rub with the wet hand a fourth part of the head.
4. To wash the feet to the ankles.
Q.3) How is the Wazu under Sunnah regulations (Mansun Wazu) is performed?
STEPS IN PERFORMANCE OF MASNUN WUzU:
The performance of wuzu according to the Sunnah regulations Masnun wuzu involves the following steps:
1. To wash hands up to the wrists three times. The space between the fingers of the one hand must be rubbed with the fingers of the other.
2. To take water into the mouth with the right hand and rinse the mouth three times.
3. To take water into the nostrils with the right hand, sniff it up and blow it out compressing the nostrils with the thumb and forefinger of the left hand three times.
4. To wash the face from the forehead to the chin and from one ear to the other by throwing water with both hands three times.
5. To wash right hand and arm up to the elbow causing the water to run along the arm from the palm of the hand to the elbow, and then to wash the left hand and arm in the same manner.
6. To rub the whole head by drawing the wet hands over the upper part of the head once.
7. To comb the beard with wet fingers of the right hand holding the hand with the palm of the left hand and passing the fingers through the beard from throat upward.
8. To put the wet tips of the forefingers into the ears and twist around, passing the thumbs at the same time round the backs of the ears from the bottom upward.
9. To wipe the neck with the back of the wet fingers of both hands making the ends of the fingers meet behind the neck and drawing them forward.
10. To wash the right foot and then the left foot as high as the ankles and to pass the fingers of the left hand between the toes.
Read more: Islamiat 9 class Notes Chapter 2 Love for Allah and his Prophet
Q.4) What are the benefits of purification?
BENEFITS OF PURIFICATION:
1. By performing complete ablution (Ghusl) one gets mental satisfaction.
2. It gives bodily refreshment.
3. It removes all the impurities of the body.
4. It protects person from many diseases.
5. Besides outward cleanliness, the performance of Wuzu and Ghusl also causes spiritual purification. The purification of mind and body makes
6. One feels pleasure and satisfaction in performance of worship as well as
7. It increase the capacity of the work.
Q.5) Quote a Quranic verse and a saying of the Holy Prophet (PBUH) about purification.
Quric verse in which the Holy Prophet (PBUH) is required to keep himself clean:
” And keep thy garments free from stain. And remove all the pollution.”
The Holy Prophet said:
“Purification is the part of the faith.”
In Quran, it was revealed:
“Allah only desires to keep away the uncleanness from you, O People of the House! And to purify you a (thorough) purifying.”
Read more: 9th class Islamiat short question-answer Chapter 1 The Holy Quran