The force of the attraction between any two bodies in the universe is called gravitational force as gravitation.
Newton’s law of gravity
- We have already considered the effects of gravity
- Acceleration of gravity on Earth and its possible gravitational energy
- Agra We now expand our study and consider gravity in a more general way
- Newton’s law of gravity in 1687
- Every particle of matter in the universe attracts every other particle with another force.
- Directly proportional to the mass production of particles and inversions
- Proportional to the square of the distance between them.
- Mathematically, this law, and the intensity of force due to gravity
- The interaction between the two particles is expressed
Gravitation Class 11 handwritten notes
Physic classes by VINIT SALUJA SIR