BOARD OF INTERMEDIATE & SECONDARY EDUCATION MARDAN (Admission)
NOTIFICATION: Secondary School Certificate (9th & 10th) Annual Examination–2021.
It is notified for the general information of all concerned that the Secondary School Certificate (Annual) Examination–2021 of the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Mardan will commence on Thursday 18th March 2021.
- Students’ Data Lists/ Admission Forms (if any) after 15-02-2021 will not be accepted even if the admission fee is deposited in time.
- All the Registered Government and Private Institutions (Male & Female) are directed to use our Online Enrolment/Registration portal (portal.bisemdn.edu.pk) for admission of 9th and 10th Class students through a specific login (Username and password) already in use for Online enrolment/registration and submit a hard copy of the system generated admission list duly signed by the head of the institution along with computer-generated bank receipt within the due date(s).
- All the Principals of Govt. & Private institutions are requested to deposit Rs. 300/- as a result CD fee in the nearest branch of ABL/UBL and send the original receipt along with Students’ Data Lists.
- Private migrated students shall apply for admission on prescribed admission forms per instructions. Admission forms may be obtained from Store Section, BISE, Mardan, or all Branches of Allied Bank Limited, within the jurisdiction of BISE, Mardan. Admission form complete in all respects may be submitted by hand within prescribed dates or sent through registered post at least three days before last dates fixed for.
- Those regular Students who are promoted to class 10th, but migrated from other Boards, and as well as those Science Students, who appeared in class 9th in Annual/Supplementary Examinations-2019 or enrolled in 2019 and did not appear in SSC (Annual/Supplementary)-2020 Examinations, have to submit admission form for the SSC (Annual) Examination-2021.
- Photograph change after the conduct of examination is not allowed.
- All candidates of Class 9th Private (fresh & reappear), Class 10th Private, reappear, improvement of marks, and additional subject(s) shall be allowed by submitting admission forms.
- Fresh Private candidates of Class 9th must attach original school leaving certificate (SLC), duly countersigned by DEO/AEO (E&SE) or Middle pass certificate or attested copy of NADRA Form (B) or Birth Certificate from Secretary Union Council countersigned by MS DHQ concerned along with admission form within due date(s).
- Private candidates can also download admission forms from the website (www.bisemdn.edu.pk).
- Admission forms of male/female candidates shall only be accepted with 2 copies of photographs duly attested by the Principal/ Headmaster/Headmistress of the school last attended.
- A student (Regular) seeking admission in 10th Class must provide a proper Migration Certificate from the other Board along with a school leaving certificate and verified DMC.
- For any other query or information please contact: 0937-9230279, 0937-9230338 or visit website www.bisemdn.edu.pk or call on Toll-Free No. 0800-30250.
No. 44622/SSC/A/Exams/2020/BISE, Mardan. Dated: 17-11-2020
Copy for information to the:
- Principal Secretary to Chief Minister, Govt. of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Peshawar.
- Private Secretary to Provincial Minister for Elementary & Secondary Education Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Peshawar.
- Chief Secretary Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Peshawar.
- Secretary to Govt. of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Elementary & Secondary Education Peshawar.
- Secretary to the Govt. of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Higher Education, Peshawar.
- Chairmen, All Boards of Intermediate and Secondary Education Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- Director, Elementary & Secondary Education Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Peshawar.
- PS to Chairman, PA to Secretary and all Section Heads BISE, Mardan.
- DEOs E&SE, Mardan, Nowshera, and Swabi.
- DIG Police, Mardan/ the DPO, Mardan, Nowshera, and Swabi.
- Deputy Director for Information, Mardan.
- Heads of all affiliated Institutions within the Jurisdiction of BISE Mardan.
- News Editor, Pakistan Broadcasting Corporation, Peshawar for favour of Broadcasting it as a News item in Urdu / Pashto for the three consecutive days.
- News editor/Representative local Newspapers, Daily Jang, Express, Khyber, Khabrain, Frontier Post, Mashriq, Aaj, APP, PPI for publishing it as a news item.
- Regional General Manager ABL, Bank Road Mardan. UBL Mardan and HBL Mardan.
Bise Mardan Class 9th 10th