BISE Mardan Board Admissions ANNUAL EXAM 2021 FA FSc
ADMISSIONS – HSSC (Part-I & Part-II) BISE Mardan Board Admissions ANNUAL EXAM 2021 FA FSc.
BOARD OF INTERMEDIATE & SECONDARY EDUCATION MARDAN NOTIFICATION
Higher Secondary School Certificate (Part-I & Il) Annual Examination—2021. It is notified for the general information of all concerned that the Higher Secondary School Certificate (Annual) Examination-2021 fee schedule is as under. However, the date of commencement of examination will be announced later on as per the directives of the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
Note:- Students’ Data Lists/ Admission Forms (if any) after 25-03-2021 will not be accepted even if the admission fee is deposited in time.
Most Important:- All the Registered Government and Private Institutions (Male & Female) are directed to use our Online Enrolment/Registration portal (portal.bisemdn.edu.pk) for admission of Part-I and Il students through a specific login (Username and Password) already in use for Online enrolment/registration and submit a hard copy of the system generated admission list duly signed by the head of the institution along with computer-generated bank receipt within the above due date(s).
Board of Intermediate & Secondary
- All the Heads of institutions are requested to deposit Rs. 300/- as result CD fee in the nearest branch of ABLJUBL and send the original receipt along with Students’ Data Lists.
- Those regular Students who are promoted to Part-Il, but migrated from other Boards and as well as those Science Students, who appeared in Part-I in Annual/Supplementary Examinations-2019 and did not appear in HSSC (Annual/Supplementary)-2020 Examinations, have to submit admission form for the HSSC (Annual) Examination-2021.
- Private, Migrated students shall apply for admission on prescribed admission forms per instructions. Admission forms may be obtained from Store Section, BISE, Mardan or all Branches of Allied Bank Limited/ United Bank Limited, within the jurisdiction of BISE, Mardan. Admission form complete in all respects may be submitted by hand within prescribed dates or sent through registered post at least three days before last dates fixed for.
- All candidates of Part-I Private (fresh & reappear), Part-Il Private, reappear, improvement of marks and additional subject(s) shall be allowed by submitting admission forms.
- Private Candidates of Part-I must attach photo copies of last DMC, Own/Father CNIC or Domicile along with the Admission form duly attested by the Principal/ Headmaster/Headmistress of the institution last attended.
- Candidates both (Regular/Private) of Part-Il of other Board must produce Migration Certificate along with verified DMC.
- Admission forms of male/female candidates shall only be accepted with 2 copies of photographs duly attested by the Principal/ Headmaster/Headmistress of the institution last attended.
- The subject(s) passed with grace marks / aggregate must be included in the subjects selected for improvement. Furthermore, if the candidate has not improved marks in that particular subject, the candidate will be considered as MNI (marks not improved).
- Private candidates can also download admission forms from the Board website (www.bisemdn.edu.pk).
- For any other query or information please contact: 0937-9230279, 0937-9230414 or visit Board website www.bisemdn.edu.pk or call on Toll-Free No. 0800-30250.
No. 44625/HSSC/A/Exam/2021/BISE, Mardan
- Principal Secretary to Chief Minister, Govt. Of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Peshawar.
- Private Secretary to Provincial Minister for Elementary & Secondary Education Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Peshawar.
- Chief Secretary Government Of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Peshawar.
- Secretary to Govt. of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Elementary & Secondary Education Peshawar.
- Secretary to the Govt. Of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Higher Education, Peshawar.
- Chairmen, All Boards of Intermediate and Secondary Education Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- Director, Elementary & Secondary Education Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Peshawar.
- PS to Chairman, PA to Secretary and all Section Heads BISE, Mardan.
- DEOs E&SE, Mardan, Nowshera, and Swabi.
- DIG Police, Mardan/ the DPO, Mardan, Nowshera, and Swabi.
- Deputy Director for Information, Mardan.
- Heads of all affiliated Institutions within the Jurisdiction of BISE Mardan.
- News Editor, Pakistan Broadcasting Corporation, Peshawar for the favor Of Broadcasting it as a News item in Urdu / Pashto for three consecutive days.
- News editor/RepresentativelocalNewspapers, Daily Jang, Express, Khyber, Khabrain, Frontier Post, Niashriq, Aaj,
- Regional General Manager ABL, Bank Road Mardan. UBL Mardan and HBL Mardan.