CBSE Class 12 Mathematics is considered to be a very important subject for the students. CBSE Class 12 learning concepts used later to understand the different concepts of high level in different courses. Therefore, students who want to pursue their careers in mathematics will have to get high marks in mathematics paper. Solving last year’s CBSE Class 12 Maths paper can help achieve this goal.
- Please check that this question paper contains 12 printed pages.
- Code number given on the right-hand side of the question paper should be
- written on the title page of the answer-book by the candidate.
- Please check that this question paper contains 29 questions.
- Please write down the Serial Number of the question before attempting it.
- 15 minute time has been allotted to read this question paper. The question paper will be distributed at 10.15 a.m. From 10.15 a.m. to 10.30 a.m., the students will read the question paper only and will not write any answer on the answer-book during this period.
CBSE Class 12 Mathematics Previous Year Paper PDF Download