Board of Secondary Education, Karachi
The Board of Secondary Education, Karachi (BSEK) is an educational institution, a government institution in Karachi.
It was established in 1974 by the Sindh government through the Center Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education Amendment Act No. 20 in 1973 with the Board of Intermediate Education Karachi (BIEK). BSE regulates and organizes secondary education examinations in Karachi.
- Board of Secondary Education Karachi
- Shahrah-e-Sher Shah Suri, Board Office,
- North Nazimabad, Karachi, Pakistan
- Phone: 0092-21-99260073 and 0092-21 99260252 to 56
- Fax: 0092-21-99260271
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.bsek.edu.pk